It isn't too late to get your flu shot!
Patients with Medicaid will need to go to the Health Department for their vaccinations. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We offer a wide range of services for patients of all ages.
- Family Medicine
- Preventative Medicine, including:
- Routine physicals, pre-operative physicals, sports physicals, and well child checks
- SculpSure body contouring
- CIMT (Carotid Intima Media Thickness) exams
- Minor skin surgeries
- Skin checks
- Diabetes Prevention, Evaluation and Treatment
- Mental Health
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
We can also provide referrals to specialists for more in-depth care of complex problems.
*Unfortunately, we can not give vaccinations to any patients with Medicaid insurance, even if they also have a commercial insurance. All patients with Medicaid will need to go to the Health Department for vaccinations.