We offer a wide range of services for patients of all ages.
- Family Medicine
- Preventative Medicine, including:
- Routine physicals, pre-operative physicals, sports physicals, and well child checks
- SculpSure WarmSculpting permanent fat reduction
- CIMT (Carotid Intima Media Thickness) exams
- Spirometry (a type of pulmonary function testing that can be used to diagnose asthma, COPD, and other pulmonary conditions)
- Minor skin surgeries
- Skin checks
- Diabetes Prevention, Evaluation and Treatment
- Mental Health (ADD/ADHD, depression, anxiety, PTSD, seasonal affective mood disorder, and others)
- Motor vehicle accident injuries
- Physical therapy modalities
We can also provide referrals to specialists for more in-depth care of complex problems.
*Unfortunately, we can not give vaccinations to any patients with Medicaid insurance, even if they also have a commercial insurance. All patients with Medicaid will need to go to the Health Department for vaccinations.